I just love, love, love curry. I could probly eat it everyday, so yummy. Since both vegetables are in season I tried out this “vegan sweet potato pumpkin curry” recipe and ended up loving it. The curry was super filling as well and did not take long to prepare. 🙂
What do you need? (2 servings)
- 1/2 Hokkaido Pumpkin
- 1 Sweet potato
- Curry powder
- 1/2 cup Bulgur/Coucous/Rice
- 1 Avocado (optional)
What to do:
- Peel the sweet potato and the pumpkin. Cut them up into small pieces. In the meantime bring some water to a boil.
- Put both vegetables into the water and reduce heat. Add curry and other decired spices. Let it cook for about half an hour.
- Bring bulgur to a boil with double the amount of water. Reduce heat and let it boil slightly until all the water is soaked up.
- Put the curry into a blender. Done. 🙂
If you are trying out this recipe, please let us now and use the #kjfoodfriday.